Space is the thing which is very exciting, thrilling, mysterious and frightening to every person on our planet Earth. Although, we humans have evolved to live in the world by adapting to breathe the air and by walking on the surface with ease.
Unfortunately, there are various things you can’t do in the outer space:
- One cannot use the celestial bodies for the launch of nuclear weapons: You cannot use the moon for launching their attack on the Earth, unlike the Decepticons. Any missile to the Earth from the moon can’t be launched.
- It is impossible to eat pizza in the space: As per the article on ABC, pizza doesn’t rehydrate very well. A native New Yorker and astronaut Mike Massimino has said, “Someone would get a Nobel Prize if they can figure out how to get pizza in space.”
- Shedding tears: Humans are made up of water and sometimes this water secretes from our body in the form of tears. We shed tears over everything like from emotional moments to chopping of onions. But in the space, due to lack of gravity, it is impossible for tears to fall down and they clump around the eyeball.
- Can’t get pregnant: As per the scientists suggests, getting pregnant in space is not a good idea. A paper on the hazards of radiation in a Mars colonization scenario published in the journal Cosmology says intergalactic radiation poses threat to the conception both from a fertility as well as a mutation standpoint.
- Can’t go out without a special suit: Going outside does not requires exercises on the solid ground but in the space, astronauts need to get hooked up to complex breathing apparatus which are working in the space station, constantly.
- No fresh water: US astronauts used to obtain water in the space by filtering their urine as it is impossible to set up a large water tank in the location like International Space Station. They also use the condensed air to create moisture to drink.